Did you know that overall – Connecticut is ranked the third healthiest state in the entire United States? That means that per capita, Connecticuters are some of the most health conscious people out there. This is precisely why becoming a nurse in the Constitution State is such a great idea. As an LPN, an RN or a CNA, you’re a part of the team of medical professionals that keeps Connecticut running on all cylinders.
No matter what your intended career focus, you’re sure to find a school that’s just right for you. Our fully accredited nursing schools are located all across the state. It doesn’t matter if you live in Hartford, Bridgeport or New Haven you’re sure to find a nursing program that suits your needs. Can’t find time in your busy schedule for a traditional fulltime school load? Don’t worry, we have several high quality online learning options as well.
Browse the list below and simply click the button to be put in touch with our schools today!
As a Connecticut nurse you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $53,010
- Currently employed: 8,620
- Employment outlook: 22% growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Nursing Schools Enrolling Now