In the northeastern tip of the United States, some of the best educational opportunities are present for those looking to begin a career in nursing. The Maine nursing schools provide both online and traditional programs to train students in every aspect of the nursing field. There are campuses available in Augusta, Portland, and elsewhere across the state.
The Maine nurse training programs offer courses designed to teach students seeking to become an RN, CNA, or LPN nurse. The Pine Tree State already has thousands of successful practicing nurses, so why not join them by earning your degree in Maine? Below you will find our list of featured Maine nursing schools. Choose between online and traditional programs and enroll today!
As a Maine nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $40,310
- Currently employed: 1,440
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine Nursing Schools Enrolling Now