If you are interested in joining the exciting healthcare industry as a nurse, you’re in luck. The Oklahoma nursing schools offer some of the best education programs in the country. Come to Oklahoma and attend classes in places like Tulsa and Oklahoma City. You can even enroll in online Oklahoma nurse training programs so you can learn at your own pace.
At the Oklahoma nursing schools, you will have the opportunity to learn how to become a RN, CNA, or LPN. Within two years, you will be able to earn your degree and gain the skills needed for this rewarding career. Take a look at our featured Oklahoma nurse training programs below. Enroll in an online or traditional school today!
As an Oklahoma nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $36,800
- Currently employed: 12,540
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oklahoma Nursing Schools Enrolling Now