Leave it up to the Ocean State to unlock your full potential in the nursing field. The Rhode Island nursing schools have courses and training that will teach you everything you need to know about become a nurse. There are terrific Rhode Island nurse training programs available in Warwick, Cranston, and Providence. In addition, there are several online Rhode Island nursing schools available for you to learn from home.
Enjoy your time in New England by the ocean while earning a quality education. You can learn how to become a CNA, RN, or LPN at any of the Rhode Island nursing schools. Take a look below at our list of featured Rhode Island nursing schools. Decide whether a traditional or online education program will be better for you, and enroll in one today!
As a Rhode Island nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $51,120
- Currently employed: 1,110
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island Nursing Schools Enrolling Now