Utah’s state motto isn’t industry for no reason. The Beehive State is full of hard working, educated people, with plenty of opportunities, especially for those interested in the exciting world of healthcare. The Utah nursing schools provide excellent training and resources to students planning a career in nursing. With locations in West Valley City, Provo, and Salt Lake City, you are sure to enjoy every moment of your Utah nurse training program.
In today’s world, working and learning from home has never been easier. If you don’t want to attend traditional classes, you can enroll in one of the online Utah nursing schools. Either way, you will take classes designed to teach you how to become a CNA, RN, or LPN. Take some time to check out our list of featured Utah nursing schools and enroll in the program that is right for you!
As a Utah nurse, you will:
- Assist patients in hospitals, care homes and outpatient centers
- Carry out minor medical procedures
- Create and implement patient care plans
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
Some career figures for nursing professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $39,380
- Currently employed: 2,410
- Employment outlook: 22% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Associate’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Nursing Schools Enrolling Now